Guardianship/Conservatorship Lawyer Representing Dakota County
Howard Family Law, LLC assists Eagan and Dakota County families with guardianship and conservatorship matters. Call (952) 479-5128 today if you and your family are struggling with one or more of the following issues:
- Establishment of Guardianships/Conservatorships.
- Representation of Guardians and Conservators in Court Proceedings.
- Representation of Wards and Protected Persons in Court Proceedings.
- Restoration to Capacity and Termination of Guardianship and Conservatorships.
- Successor Guardianship and Conservatorship Proceedings.
- Preparation of Required Annual Court Reporting Documents.
This type of family law can be very emotional as it is often a concerned family member who must initiate such a proceeding. It is imperative to keep in mind that for some individuals, placing them in a guardianship or conservatorship is simply in their best interests, even if they don’t agree with it.
Please contact Howard Family Law, LLC to further discuss your family’s circumstances and whether or not a guardianship or conservatorship is right for your loved one.