Right now, we’re all spending more time indoors either by ourselves or with our families. To pass time, many of us are indulging in watching movies or binging TV. The following are the recommended movies and TV series that deal with marriage, divorce, post-divorce, and custody-related matters:
- Grace and Frankie: Two women learn that their husbands have fallen in love with each other. Together, they learn how to cope with being 60+ year old divorcees.
- Baby Daddy: A bachelor discovers that he has a baby from a short-lived relationship and learns how to care for his daughter with the help of his friends and family.
- Modern Family: Three different families (blended, same-sex, and nuclear) navigating daily life together.
- Marriage Story: A family comes to terms with their marriage ending and their journey through a highly contested divorce.
- Crazy, Stupid, Love: A middle-aged man is suddenly surprised by his wife’s revelation that she wants a divorce. Consequently, he seeks help from a young man to teach him how to date again.
- Doubtfire: A dad desperate to have more time with his children after a divorce grants him little parenting time, transforms into an older, British woman, who is hired by his ex-wife as the children’s nanny.
- Parent Trap: Twin girls who were separated by their parents’ divorce reunite and scheme to get their parents to fall in love again.
If you have questions related to a possible Dissolution of Marriage, Legal Separation, Custody, Parenting Time, or Paternity matter please do not hesitate to contact our office (952) 224-9410