WE ARE STILL OPEN! — Learn more about our alternate meeting options, or call our office at (952) 224-9410.

Category: Divorce

Can I move out of state with my children?

In short, a parent who has a custody and parenting time arrangement established via court order with the other parent cannot move out of state ...
Read More

Basic Tax Issues in Divorce

There are three major areas in which taxes can effect a divorce resolution. These are Spousal Maintenance, Child Support, and Child Dependency.
Read More
Filter By Category

Get Started

Talk to one of the experienced attorneys at Howard Family Law, LLC today.Schedule a Consult